Our next Game:
Round 8 v Glen Waverly (Home)
(Sang post game 1000 (2016))
Player Sponsorship & Major Sponsorship is available!!
For Major sponsorship, please phone Hayden Long on:
For player sponsorship please email us at:
We look forward to hearing from you for season 2018!
About our Club
Located at the mouth of the Yarra Valley and known almost exclusively for its brewery and farming opportunities. The suburb of Coldstream is also home to one of Victorias longest standing Football Clubs. Unbelievably the club has now been around for over 1000 games of AFL football after being founded in 1890.
Nowadays the Footballers find themselves in the fourth division of the EFL (Eastern Football League) where they are lead by senior coach Chad Rogers. The young group is looking to continue to build on last years finals performance as they strive for greater goals in season 2018.
The club is also called home to 5 different netball sides (an EFL high) which under the watchful eye of Narelle Collette are continually building after only being formed in the competitions inaugural season back in 2015. As for this season there is a level of expectation with the girls aiming high and targeting a grand final win!
As a whole the club relies on it's community which although small is always willing to give up there time to assist the mighty Coldstream Football and Netball Club and help it survive through it's years of both pain and joy!
1. 7/4: Coldstream @ East Burwood
2. 14/4: Coldstream vs Whitehorse
3. 21/4: Coldstream @ Silvan
4. 28/4: Coldstream vs Surrey Park
5. 05/5: Coldstream @ Forest Hill
6. 12/5: Coldstream vs Nunawading
7. 19/5: Coldstream @ Kilsyth
8. 26/5: Coldstream vs Glen Waverly
9. 02/6: Coldstream @ Fair Park
10. 16/6: Coldstream vs East Burwood
11. 23/6: Coldstream @ Whitehorse
12. 30/6: Coldstream vs Silvan
13. 7/7: Coldstream @ Surrey Park
14. 14/7: Coldstream vs Forest Hill
15. 28/7: Coldstream @ Nunawading
16. 4/8: Coldstream vs Kilsyth
17. 11/8: Coldstream @ Glen Waverly
18. 18/8: Coldstream vs Fair Park